Columbia Comeback Shop Local Initiative
Hudson, NY – Columbia County Tourism and the Columbia County Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Columbia County Economic Development Corporation, are pleased to announce a county-wide Shop Local Initiative to drive more sales from patrons in the county to local businesses in our communities as part of Columbia Comeback.
The tri-agency partnership is working together to maintain a growing list of businesses offering take-out, delivery, online shopping and curbside pick-up in alignment with state guidelines. The aim of the initiative is to offset the loss of in-person revenue through increased online sales, take out, delivery, and curbside pick-up channels, which many businesses are utilizing to stay afloat during this unprecedented time.
Along with the use of local media and social media, the message will be on signs throughout the County indicating Columbia County Comeback and to Shop Local.
Shop Local Initiative Facts and Info:
- To access a growing list of restaurants, shops and businesses offering online and pick-up services visit one of the following websites: Columbia County Tourism (columbiacountytourism.org); the Columbia County Chamber of Commerce (www.columbiachamber-ny.com); or Columbia Economic Development Corporation (www.columbiaedc.com).
- If you would like to be added to the ongoing list referenced above, or update your business information, Contact Columbia County Tourism at firstname.lastname@example.org with your business name, address, phone number, website and online ordering or pick-up options.
- If you have questions about safely reopening, visit columbiacomback.com.
- Would you like to help spread the word and promote this effort? Share the updates that the partnership organizations will be periodically sending out via Facebook and email blasts.
- Do you have an idea that you wish to share, or want to help promote this effort? Contact email@example.com.
Columbia Comeback is a movement driven by the Leaders of Columbia County, but it will take all of Columbia County to have a successful comeback.